June 22, 2011

Sweet Little Guy: D.C. Newborn Photographer

Lately my photography has taken me all over Northern Virginia, Loudoun, Fairfax, and D.C. In the process I have been fortunate to meet some really terrific families and that's partly why I love what I do. I love being with people and really don't think I could survive a cubicle job all by myself.

This sweet guy was not a sleeper. Contrary to the photos, he was awake for most of the session. This is pretty typical for newborns older than 10 days. He finally slept at the end and I got some great newborn shots.














1 comment:

Taylor's said...

I love the picture with the little one in "Mr. J's" hat! I love that hat!

I love all the natural light too!

Man - does this make you baby hungry???

Like

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails