June 15, 2011

Another Round Hill Session: Loudoun County Photographer, Northern Virginia Photographer

I really don't mean to go on and on and on about how beautiful Round Hill is, but it's kind of hard not to. When we first bought our property to build a house on, we were living in a foreign country and my husband flew back to the states to look at land. It was kind of a leap of faith that we took, buying in Round Hill.

I had never seen the property, the road, the setting, everything. If you know anything about me, you know that nature, beauty, the outdoors, that's what I love. So when I first drove on the road to our new home, I got chills as I saw huge red barns, farm fences, horses, open land, and a vineyard, right across from our property. It still takes my breath away every time I drive up my road. I feel so extremely grateful and blessed to live in such a lovely spot. And it's a perfect backdrop to my photography. These were all taken in Round Hill.

This family was very sweet and fun. The kids kept me on my toes and we had a fun time together.
















No comments:

Like

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails