March 30, 2011

Senior Photos: Loudoun High School Senior Photographer, Senior Portraits, Northern Virginia Senior Pics

It's time to schedule your senior photos. I know right? It's only April (nearly) and it seems like summer is still so far away. If you want unique, original, and seriously fun senior photos, (hopefully you are picking up on the not to subtle hint to hire me) you will want to call me sooner than later to secure your spot. I promise you will not regret it. Also, I offer something most photographers don't and that's your photos for you to keep and print on C.D. That's right. You can post them on facebook or upload them to your phone; it's up to you to decide how you will use them.

I also offer cap and gown sessions at my home studio. And best of all.... you can afford me.

P.S. If you go to my facebook fan page I have a special giveaway going on just for you seniors so check it out @ http://www.facebook.com/photographydujour






I love photographing at night.






No comments:

Like

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails