April 4, 2011

Twice is nice: Northern Virginia Multiples Photographer, D.C. Newborn Photographer, Twins, Loudoun County Newborn Photographer

I have a confession, this was my first time photographing multiples. I was very excited to do it but also a little curious as to how I would direct the shoot. I have seen beautiful twin photography and newborn photography by various artists and have been in awe of their work and wondered if I could ever measure up. In the end, I am in love with these photos. I love the newness of the babies and am truly in awe of their parents and the fortitude they must have to simply keep on with life when there are not one, but two little babies that need you constantly. God bless all parents of multiples.
























3 comments:

Unknown said...

How gorgeous!! And just look at all of that HAIR!!!! Well done!!

Maria said...

They are beautiful and precious thanks Shauna for making our photo shoot memorable

Nabeel A. said...

Mashallah!!! These are some of the most beautiful images I have ever seen. Allah nazar say bachao and congrats to the proud mother and father!! Mubarak.

Like

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails