March 16, 2011

It's that time of year for senior photos: Loudoun County Senior Photographer, Clarke County Senior Photographer, Northern Virginia Senior Portraits

I know it is just starting to get warm here, and you may be thinking, how can it be time for senior portraits already? This year has flown by and I just saw the first buds on the trees surrounding our property which means spring is around the corner.

Senior photos should be fun and a reflection of you. I love photographing seniors because they are always so fun and willing to try my crazy ideas. It keeps me up with the slang too.. uh hmmm. Let me just say that I can do some "sick" photography for you seniors.

Why should you book me now? Well, first of all because I am confident you will love your photos. Second, I am fun to work with and it's no lie that usually I am trying out some crazy stuff that usually results in laughter.. oh yes. And thirdly, I am the best game in town. Consequently because I only charge $298 for the shoot and your originals on disc, I book pretty far out and space is limited. Why so affordable? I am new to the area and need to build my clientele which means a great deal for you! So here's the 411: e-mail at photographydujour@gmail.com or call me at 540.554.8888. I guarantee you'll love it. Oh and did I mention professional hair and makeup available upon request. Oh yes!!!

And here is Connor...












2 comments:

Fauset Photography said...

for some reason i can't see the pics!!! arrrrhhgggg!

Photography Du Jour LLC said...

I know someone else said that too. Frustrating!! I republished it and hopefully that does it. I see the photos but it could be cached. Thanks for checking in with the blog!

Like

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails