July 25, 2011

Sweet Baby "S": Virginia Baby Photographer, Loudoun Newborn Photographer

I remember when my neighbor was pregnant with her third child. I seem to recall hearing the words, "Yep this is it for us." Three girls... beautiful and spunky little girls. So there I go off to Panama for two years and what do I come back to? Yes, you are right...she was pregnant again and this time, it was going to be different.

I watched her belly slowly grow and somehow I had a "feeling" she was having a boy. I think she did too. So to her shower I went bringing baby boy clothing. Hey, I had a 50-50 shot at getting it right.

I couldn't be happier for them. Their little guy is truly sweet and was so agreeable for his first photo shoot.






















No comments:

Like

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails