July 20, 2011

Sisters: Loudoun County Photographer

These girls were so fun and sweet. I don't think they were too keen on being photographed, but we just played around and had fun and their natural personalities began to emerge.

I love photographing sisters. There is something so special about the sister relationship. Having my own sister I can remember growing up and wanting to be just like her in every way. I asked the little sister who her best friend was and she replied: "'L' she's my brother." She was referring to her older sister. It cracked me up and made me smile.

A quick note too, if you are thinking to get fall portraits done or portraits done for Christmas cards, now is the time to book. My sessions are filling up!

Yes there are a lot of photos in this post but can you blame me? They are adorable! And to see what a session typically looks like, check out a slideshow of the session at the end of the post!


































Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free picture slideshow

No comments:

Like

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails