May 26, 2011

WWW.SIMPLYBOWS.COM: Northern Virginia Photographer

It seems like forever since I last posted. It's not for lack of things to post about, but because of an over abundance. My first priority is to my clients and getting them their photos and this blog is my last priority. I have so many things to share with you and hopefully I can squeeze in some posts.

So most of you know me as a event and portrait photographer, but sometimes life calls for a little diversion and that brings me to www.simplybows.com. The owner of Simply Bows, Julie, is updating her web site and needed some product shots. Julie hand ties every hair bow with care and quality. She offers a wide array of products for children and my favorite next to the pretty bows are the custom birthday party hats. They are a keepsake your child will cherish forever. I can't say enough about her great products. And you can't believe her prices! Click on the link above and see her offerings. She even offers cute beach hats for your little man.
















No comments:

Like

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails