May 5, 2011

Mother's Day: Loudoun County Photographer

I love being a Loudoun County Photographer. Now that everything is blooming and leaves are on the trees, the immense beauty that exists in Loudoun is on parade. I can't get enough of it. Now is a great time to schedule your senior portraits and family portraits. I have some great locations just for you that I try to keep on the down low because I know you want your photos to be as unique as you are.

Now on to the real topic of this post. Mother's Day is around the corner and if you need a last minute gift, these accordion mini books are sure to please and won't break your wallet. Most mom's love personalized gifts and these are small enough, she can fit it in her purse. This is the one that I am sending out this year, but I have so many options to choose from. Shoot me a note if you're interested!


1 comment:

Jamie Herrera said...

Shauna - a friend of mine was looking for a wedding photog in the DC area and I thought of you. Was looking up your blog to pass the info on to you. Look at how big John is! And I LOVE those yellow boots. Adorable! Hope you are all doing really well!
Jamie Herrera
John's teacher from STEPS)

Like

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails