October 12, 2010

You may have noticed: Loudoun County Photographer, Northern Virginia Photographer

Things on the blog have slowed down temporarily because... we have finally moved to our new home. I am still digging out from boxes of books and suitcases but I am nearly there. Paintings are hung, the hooks are up in the mudroom, and the kids are on the school bus. I couldn't be happier with our neighbors. Everyone out in the country is so friendly and everyone I have spoken to is so willing to let me use their barns and vineyards for photography. I thought I would share a few pics of my new surroundings. I truly am blessed to live in Loudoun County.








1 comment:

Mary J said...

Breathtakingly beautiful. What an uplifting place to live!!

Like

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails