October 24, 2010

So this is Christmas: Northern Virginia Family Photographer

Down the rode from my new country home is this really fun old cider mill. The owner's happen to belong to our church. Every evening the beautiful glow shining through the old cider mill is perfect. This is the first of many sessions that will happen at the mill. I have already done some awesome senior photos there and will blog those soon. In the mean time, Christmas is around the corner and if you are interested in one of a kind gifts that are sure to please everyone, I've got some ideas. These are the photos that will grace my Christmas cards this year. I am busy making some Christmas and Hanukkah cards and will post those soon too and they will be available to my clients.










No comments:

Like

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails