September 18, 2010

Class of 2011: Loudoun County High School Senior Photographer, Purcellville Senior Photos

I have a confession to make. I love being a Loudoun County Photographer. Here in Loudoun and its many quaint towns, we have some of the best backdrops in the country. I admit here that I may be biased.

Doing senior sessions is always a favorite of mine. This particular senior session was such a pleasure. This young man was a perfect gentlemen, patient, fun, and was willing to sit in an old dirty truck. I always enjoy getting to know my clients better and discovering their unique personalities. Watch out world because this young man is going to do some amazing things with his life.



I always like to give my clients several styles to choose from for their photos. Here we have color, black&white, and vintage.









1 comment:

Mary J said...

Truly beautiful, as always. I love the backdrops and creative positionings. Nicely done!

Like

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails